CBD oil is entirely different from the hemp seed oil; it is critical to know that CBD oil is made from industrial hemp plants specially planted and cultivated to contain little amounts of THC- a crucial element in the marijuana plant that makes the user feel “high”. CBD oil is considered a medical solution as it does not have a psycho-active impact on the consumer.
IS CBD GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH?
It is critical to understand the misconception about CBD because of its relationship with the marijuana plant. Marijuana is considered a bad drug that influences its users to do the unthinkable in various quarters. On the contrary, CBD is an essential ingredient obtained from specific hemp plants specially cultivated to offer medical advantages for the consumers. Recent research studies have shown the incredible nutritional health values of CBD, and more individuals are talking about the impact of CBD and the products manufactured from it on their health and welfare.
FEATURES OF QUALITY CBD OIL
- It does not have a psychoactive impact on the user, as it contains fewer amounts of THC.
- It is legal and safe for human consumption.
- Its components are natural without the addition of GMO ingredients.
- Its combination with olive oil makes the process of absorption easy in the human body.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CBD OIL
- Its application helps in the alleviation of chronic pain in the body.
- It also reduces the symptoms of cancer and kills cells responsible for the growth of cancer in the body.
- It enhances the health of the heart.
- It is excellent for the treatment of acne and other skin disorders.
- It also helps in the treatment of inflammation.
- It plays a significant role in the reduction of childhood epileptic seizures.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER BEFORE PURCHASING CBD
With the hype around CBD and its products in recent times, there is no doubt that unscrupulous sellers will like to take advantage and get into the fray by selling illegitimate CBD oils. You can consider these factors when you want to buy your CBD by checking the milligram content to be sure of the exact quantity of CBD in the product. You should also check the percentage of the CBD in the product before purchasing it. If the figures of a CBD product described as a whole plant extract are higher than the actual CBD content in the product, this is a sign that the product is not genuine.
According to research, 43% of products in the market were under-labelled, while 26% of the products were over-labelled, and only 31% were labeled correctly. When you want to purchase CBD oil from a company, feel free to ask their representatives about the certificate of analysis which displays the levels of CBD of THC content in the product. This will give you the opportunity to see the components in your CBD capsules or CBD oil depending on your choice.
Other tips to consider before buying CBD are as follows:
- It is essential to buy your CBD from a reliable supplier who is a member of the Cannabis Trade Association.
- Do not buy from a supplier that fails to write the amount of CBD in the product you are purchasing.
- Avoid using CBD oil during pregnancy and while breastfeeding your baby.