Over the years, there has been a misconception about hemp and cannabis consumption. The reason is not far-fetched as hemp products and cannabis products are from the cannabis plant, but this should not discourage us from the enormous benefits of the hemp oil.
For instance, Cannabis is a term used for a drug that tampers with the cognitive reasoning of the consumers. It is also important to note that the word “Cannabis” was coined from the scientific name of the plant; Cannabis Sativa. However, hemp is Cannabis Sativa, and often erroneously referred to as Cannabis by ignorant folks. It is critical to understand that hemp is a food grade and industrial grade strain of the cannabis plant that does not have a psychoactive impact on the consumer. For further clarification, cannabis is considered illegal in most countries while hemp can be used for industrial uses, as well as food.
This article will provide you with a thorough understanding of the nutritional value of hemp oil, and how it can improve your well-being.
- Consumption of hemp oil can significantly reduce the cholesterol levels in the body. Hemp oil comprises appropriate content of Omega 6 fatty acid and Omega 3 fatty acids. When this oil is regularly used, it helps in the decrease of saturated fats in the body which will eventually lead to a reduction in the cholesterol levels.
- Hemp oil contains significant amounts of Vitamin E and Omega 6 fatty acids which play a prominent role in the improvement of your skin. When there is an absence of Omega 6 fatty acid in your meal, your skin will be dry, and there is a likelihood that your skin will develop skin problems like eczema, and other skin disorders.
- Hemp oil serves as an agent that balances hormones as it contains Gamma-linolic acid (GLA), a variety of Omega 6. This fatty acid ensures a proper balancing and regulation of the hormones levels in the body. On the other hand, its application by women can ensure the control of the menstrual cycle, and the management of the pre-menstrual issues that comes with the menstrual cycle. This will help to reduce or eliminate the appearance of menstrual cramps in women.
- Hemp oil can also enhance the immune system of the body. Its fatty acid content helps the stomach to work at an exceptional level; it also augments the presence of good bacteria in the stomach to get them prepared for the fight against invasion from infections and diseases.
- The amazing ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids present in the hemp oil is the best combination of saturated and unsaturated fats required by the human body. This feature makes it a fantastic choice for vegetarians who are looking for non-animal fats to add to their essential fatty acid wants.
- The content of Omega 3 and 6 in the hemp oil also perform excellently in the boost of the nervous system. The role of these fatty acids is to ensure the prevention of the thinning and demolition of the myelin sheath of the neutrons that can cause dementia.
- The heart is an integral part of the body which ensures the circulation of blood. It is also essential to create a balance of your fatty acid consumption by ensuring the reduction of cholesterol levels in the veins and arteries. Consumption of hemp oil will balance the cholesterol levels in the body, and help you avoid a breakdown of the system.
- Using hemp oil also helps in the reduction of pain and swelling in the body as it comprises Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids renowned for possessing anti-inflammatory attributes. Arthritis can be managed with the use of hemp oil as it reduces the pain and inflammation.
CBD DIY Eliquid & Vape oil base mix | CBD Concentrate | JUST ADD CBD